banner

 

 

St Cuthbert’s:Carham

Carham Church Carham Church Carham Church Carham Church Carham Church Carham Church

Situated on the banks of the river Tweed, St Cuthbert’s is only 183 metres from Scotland. In 675 AD, St Cuthbert founded a small abbey here, subsequently destroyed by Ian Wallace in 1296. Built in the 16th Century, St Cuthbert’s was rebuilt in the late 18th Century. The west tower, chancel and vestry were added in the 1860s.

bottom of logo pic
church number

Carham

St Cuthbert’s

Grade II

1790


Church Services

info to follow


opening hours

Open daylight hours

churchyard

Churchyard

wheelchairaccess

Accessible for wheelchair users