banner

 

 

Methodist Church: Milfield

milfield church milfield church

Built in 1855 of Doddington stone, and incorporating some very elegant round-headed windows the church was originally known as the Primitive Methodist Chapel. During WWII, the Ministry of Food took over the building for storing sugar and dried foods. It was left in a state of disrepair in 1945 and so was completely refurbished.

bottom of logo pic
church number

Milfield

Methodist Church

Grade II

1855


Church Services

info to follow


opening hours

Thursdays 9.30am to 3.30pm

key holder

Keyholders
Mrs Jean Auchterlonie
(tel: 01668 216437),
Mrs Isabel Robson
(tel: 01668 216454)
and
Mr Jimmy Barrie
(tel: 01668 216241)

accessible public toilet

Accessible Toilet