banner

 

 

URC: Wooler

wooler urc church wooler urc church wooler urc church wooler urc church wooler urc church wooler urc church

The present church building in Cheviot Street was built in 1778, near to an older, much dilapidated structure. In 1886 new stained glass windows, in the style of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, were inserted and many other improvements made.

bottom of logo pic
church number

Wooler

United Reformed Church

Grade II

1778


Church Services

info to follow


opening hours

Available for access – see notice board for telephone number

churchyard

Churchyard

wheelchair access

Fully accessible for wheelchair users

Toilet

Toilet